time for a holiday?

November 9, 2009


It wasn't at all intentional but it seems that all the product shots I selected for this post have a travel related theme... perhaps my subconscious is trying to tell me something? As much as I would love to jump on a plane and head to Paris, there is work to be done. Markets to prepare for. Orders to fill. An Etsy shop to restock. What was that? Did I say Etsy shop? Yes, my poor neglected shop has had a makeover, and is now stocked with lots of lovely things just in time for Christmas. There will be more products added in the coming days and weeks.
To celebrate this significant occasion I am offering 10% off any purchase (excluding postage) in my Etsy shop from now until the end of November. Just pop the word 'blog' in the message to seller box when checking out so I know to send you a revised invoice (or I will refund the discount if you choose to pay straight away). 

Hm I'm also thinking I should have baked a cake to celebrate ; )

2 comments:

  1. I really love works! You are so talented. I have no doubt that you dream about the holiday. You have been so busy and Christmas time is just coming.

    Have a nice and energetic week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to go on a holiday too!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - we read each and every one and will try our best to respond back.

All comments are moderated by the author, please be patient for your comment to appear and please only submit your comment once.

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger