a true friend....

November 8, 2009



.... is someone who:
  • knows how important a nice ironing board cover is for someone who sews a lot;
  • knows that your current ironing board cover has no elastic, is covered in burn marks, and is not at all enjoyable to use;
  • is out shopping, spies an ironing board cover in a pattern you may like, and gifts it to you when you next see each other.
Thanks so much D, I have been ironing all afternoon and it's been made a bit more tolerable thanks to my lovely new cover.

It's the simple things.... : )

PS. Yes, I always line my labels up like this after ironing the ends over, it's a sign of my freakish neatness ; ) 

5 comments:

  1. I have to agree that your friend has her priorities in order. LOL Cherrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your labels, have you made them? I have tried to make my own but they are not as nice than yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh, if i had such lovely labels, i'd line them up like that too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning from Maine. I am looking for new labels. Might I ask, where do you have yours made? I have tried several distributers but have beeb really disappointed. Simple and elegant, that is my approach and yours are wonderful...Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. brill. reminds me I need a new one too. do I have to measure it first? Anothe reason to put off getting one..
    just found your blog and I like it!
    cheers

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - we read each and every one and will try our best to respond back.

All comments are moderated by the author, please be patient for your comment to appear and please only submit your comment once.

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger