what I'm up to this weekend

November 26, 2009


The first big weekend of the Christmas shopping season is almost here!

On Saturday you can find me at the Northside Makers Market at the Northcote Uniting Church on High Street. I'll be just inside the church right next to the very tempting Melbourne Epicure stall. How will I go being so close to all their delicious treats? We will see!

On Sunday I'm heading to the Abbotsford Convent for the Shirt & Skirt market. I'll be there from 10-4pm. I'm excited about this one as it will be the first time I've had a big stall space - 3m x 3m! It will be like a little Rabbit & the Duck shop - I'll be bringing lots of extra goodies along including my linen and wool cushions and some other new things.

Now, if only I can remember how to set up the marquee without looking like a novice it will all be good.... : )

6 comments:

  1. I wish I lived in Melbourne...or that I had a transported like in Star Trek and I could transport myself to any craft market in the world and still live in Hobart. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do outdoor markets & still have problems setting those enormous things up!
    here's to a fantatsic weekend, see you Saturday ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I absolutely loved your stall but was too shy to say hi >_<

    Loved the bunting especially! Hope yesterday was good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope you had a good day today.
    great neighbouring with you yesterday.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - we read each and every one and will try our best to respond back.

All comments are moderated by the author, please be patient for your comment to appear and please only submit your comment once.

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger