life = markets, sewing, more markets

December 13, 2009


The Arts House Meat Market

Phew! Another busy weekend of markets is coming to an end.

Yesterday I spent the day at the Kensington 3031 market - despite the constant ups and downs of the weather (think cloudy, then sunny, then raining, then windy, then sunny again) it was an incredible day! Thank you so much to all the lovely people who stopped by for a chat - you really made my day. And thank you to all my fabulous customers for supporting handmade, it makes me smile to think that so many people will be receiving Rabbit & the Duck pressies for Christmas. I wish I had some photographs to share, but it was such a busy day before I knew it everyone had gone home! 

After taking the longest time in history to repack my car at the end of the day, I decided to check out the Arts House Meat Market which was happening just around the corner in North Melbourne. Such an amazing venue! It was so nice to wander around the market and relax and check out the stalls without having to worry about needing to get back to my own stall. The market is on again today if you are at a loose end for something to do.

The Arts House Meat Market
5 Blackwood Street
North Melbourne

Open from 11am-8pm

You must try the homemade taco's (that's an inside joke, sorry!). 

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment - we read each and every one and will try our best to respond back.

All comments are moderated by the author, please be patient for your comment to appear and please only submit your comment once.

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger