what i did on sunday

December 6, 2009

1. Woke up at 6.15am, almost in denial that my alarm was going off that early ON A SUNDAY.

2. Arrived at Federation Square by 8am to drop off stock for my display on the Ink & Spindle stand at the Melbourne Design Market. Yay!



3. Off to Kensington to set up my stall @ elevenses cafe. Such a lovely time - sitting outside in the sun, sipping tea, enjoying some delicious food, chatting to customers, and spending time with a good friend who was lovely enough to visit and keep me company for the morning. 


... new cushion designs! ... oh, and the handle on my suitcase finally fell apart today. Inside the handle was filled with rolled up old newspaper, from 1928! So cool! 


4. Headed back to Federation Square in the afternoon to hang out on the Ink & Spindle stand, chat to friends, eat yummy chocolate treats and dream about all the beautiful things I wished I could buy. Such as the red and black Zaishu stool which was just metres from our stand. 


... new journals, clutches and wallets featuring my favourite ink & spindle designs ...


5. Packed up and headed home for a hot shower, and an early night. Zzzzzz.........

4 comments:

  1. I just did my first craft show this week, and I had to get up early, too. I had no idea how early though, and I was exhausted as well. Cute stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was great to have you on our stall :) so much fun! But I agree on the early bit, bleh ;)

    See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your stalls looks wonderful and inviting in those last couple of photos! What a big day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just bought one of your journal covers and I LOVE IT :D.
    Thank You :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - we read each and every one and will try our best to respond back.

All comments are moderated by the author, please be patient for your comment to appear and please only submit your comment once.

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger