in the press!

February 15, 2010



So, I was having a relaxing afternoon at the Sisters' Market on Saturday when my phone beeped with a text message. It was the lovely Alarna from Little Jane Street, asking me if I'd seen my journal in the latest edition of Real Living magazine! After letting out a small squeal (sorry to any customers in the vicinity of my stall that I may have startled) I calmed down enough to find out some more information. The March issue has just hit the shelves today, and I was down at the newsagent first thing to grab myself a copy. That's our french cloud journal on the dining table! The rabbit and the duck will both be having celebratory treats tonight!

7 comments:

  1. Hooray! It's so nice to see things you have made being used by someone else - and in a magazine of all things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAAAAAAAYYY! that is great!! It looks good too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!!!! How did they find you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh congrats, it's a great feeling, isn't it? especially when it's a surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay!!! congrats Shannon!
    are you still smiling?

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY! super excited for you!! (and the rabbit. and the duck). :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic Shannon! Will have to check out the magazine - congrats!
    Lynelle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - we read each and every one and will try our best to respond back.

All comments are moderated by the author, please be patient for your comment to appear and please only submit your comment once.

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger