and on that farm he had a....

May 17, 2010

Seems I am developing a habit of using lines from songs as blog post titles....

Anyhow, today I met a friend at the Abbotsford Convent for lunch. Forget the fact I was meant to be writing a business plan. Or sewing. Or doing anything even slightly resembling work. It was sunny outside and I couldn't resist the urge to be out in the fresh air.


I had my favourite red shoes on - just perfect for an afternoon walk around the Convent grounds.


Right next door to the Convent is the Collingwood Children's Farm. Oh, how I love this place! Horses to talk to, chickens to chase, pigs to giggle at. Hard to believe that such a place exists right in the middle of the city - you could easily forget where you were. Of course I couldn't resist taking a picture of this cheeky duck.


There's even a horse named Shannon! It has an allergy to lucerne hay. I found this amusing given my own allergy to wheat. 

Ah....I'm now feeling all inspired to pack up my sewing machine and move to the bush! 

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! Moving to the country! Did you go to Lentils? Mmm.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - we read each and every one and will try our best to respond back.

All comments are moderated by the author, please be patient for your comment to appear and please only submit your comment once.

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger