i heart: vintage aprons

June 8, 2010

Lately I've been thinking that I'd like to start a collection of something. In primary school it was postage stamps, and I also had a pretty cool collection of erasers. Never mind that I gained most of them by giving out the answers to homework questions in return for the best eraser in a kid's pencil case....

Anyhow, I have a love of all things vintage and think that a collection of vintage aprons might be the way to go. Beautiful, and practical. Anything that encourages me to bake more also gains bonus points.

Perhaps a few of these lovelies will kick start my collection:

Sheer floral apron - available here.

I do love an apron with a pocket - available here.

Red polka dot apron - available here.

And how cute is this blue gingham number? Love the cocktail shaker accessorising! Available here.

4 comments:

  1. they are so adorable! i want them all :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh these are lovely. I think an apron collection is awesome. I have a couple myself, some I made, and some are old. I have more fabric purchased just for aprons too oh and lace. I really need to get them made.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the lemon apron - too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mum sent me down a cool red gingham one ... it's so daggy it's cool

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - we read each and every one and will try our best to respond back.

All comments are moderated by the author, please be patient for your comment to appear and please only submit your comment once.

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger