finders keepers

October 11, 2010

After weeks of (seemingly) endless sewing the Finders Keepers market finally came to town. It was a whirlwind weekend of chatting to lovely customers, checking out lots of great designers, eating cookies and hot chips (not at the same time) and meeting lots of new people. Phew! I was in bed super early last night and have only just finished packing everything away. I did put this off for awhile, as it was so nice seeing my apartment all tidy and empty with space to move about - now it's back to the can't-swing-a-cat state that it normally is in.  



A few snaps of our stall - thank you heaps to Jenn and Grace for being my helpers over the weekend - I couldn't have done it without you! And a big thanks to Naomi for driving a car load of stall props and cushions back home for me, I think it might be time to trade in the Toyota Echo for a small van.


Oh! And in other news - our stall made it onto the Design Files today! You'll see me on the right and my lovely helper Grace on the left. 

Time for a cup of tea and some to-do list writing now I think!

4 comments:

  1. Great to see you for a chat, and what a weekend, eh? See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The stall looks wonderful ... I hope you sold heaps, and heaps of goodies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. such alot of hard work in preparation, putting up, selling and pulling down. i remember this from my craft event exhibiting days. alot of fun too. hope you sold well, looked good; linda...

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was lovely to meet you on the weekend!
    Grace had told me so much about you and I loved everything at your stall!!
    Cheray x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - we read each and every one and will try our best to respond back.

All comments are moderated by the author, please be patient for your comment to appear and please only submit your comment once.

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger