yellow

October 26, 2010


For such a red girl, there has been a lot of yellow creeping into my life lately. First it was the vintage Pyrex mixing bowls. Then a frilly yellow nightie. On the weekend I couldn't resist a pretty yellow 1950's party frock. And now this lovely crochet pot holder made by my Mum which arrived in the post yesterday. 

I put the mixing bowls to good use this morning and baked some chocolate chip banana bread, which is currently cooling on top of my wholefood cookbook - oops! I've just moved it onto a wire rack to save the book.

Today I'm off to the dressmaker with a bag of vintage dresses in need of alterations. Yes, even though I have a sewing machine clothing still scares me a little bit so I'm leaving these ones to the experts. A touch of op shopping and dinner tonight with the lovely Penny and Anna will round off my day. Best get started!

4 comments:

  1. Ohh!! I LOVE your pyrex!!
    I've had shades of yellow creeping into my life recently too! Pyrex bowls, party frocks & earrings!
    Have a wonderful day
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it must be the return of the sun that's turning us all toward a little yellow....
    Sounds like you have a blissful day ahead - enjoy !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a lovely day, I love your lovely yellow clutter xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - we read each and every one and will try our best to respond back.

All comments are moderated by the author, please be patient for your comment to appear and please only submit your comment once.

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger