vintage inspired

November 11, 2010




I'm so very excited today as something special arrived in the post this morning - a big package from my newest coworker, my Mum! 

Inside were these absolutely stunning pot holders, each one hand crocheted from a vintage pattern.

I'm not quite ready to reveal the intended purpose of these.... but stay tuned! I've been busily working away behind the scenes putting plans in place for something new (well, old really, you'll soon see why) and hope to reveal all in January after the Christmas craziness has subsided. Oooo I like a good mystery!

5 comments:

  1. you're making us wait until january?! what a tease. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic collaboration!
    I adore your mother's pot holders - gorgeous in the most gorgeous way of being gorgeous!

    ... and blah to waiting to January.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't want to wait until January either.... it's just too busy in Rabbit & the Duck land at the moment. But good things come to those who wait : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pot holders are gorgeous! I've just discovered your blog - lovely!

    Of course I will need to stay tuned to find out whats going to happen to these potholders!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're sooo gorgeous!!
    ahhh January is so far away! hehe
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - we read each and every one and will try our best to respond back.

All comments are moderated by the author, please be patient for your comment to appear and please only submit your comment once.

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger