2 sleeps to go!

March 24, 2011



Preparations are almost complete for the Finders Keepers market this weekend. Sewing has been done (well, mostly, there's still a little bit to finish off tomorrow). Cookies have been baked. And the house has been turned into a jumble of (organised?) chaos as all manner of stall props are pulled out from under the bed, behind the laundry door, inside my wardrobe, under the sofa, etc, etc.


Oh! And the most fun part of the afternoon has been getting ready for a competition we'll be running over the weekend. A few weeks ago I scored an awesome red metal candy dispenser, the kind you put your coin in, turn, and have a lolly come out (except I jammed the coin slot trying to put a 5c piece in, oops!). Anyhow, I've been trying to think of a use for it since I got it, and today the perfect thing popped into my head - a 'Guess the Number of Lollies in the Jar' competition! So, I'll be bringing a full jar of jelly beans to the market with me, all you need to do is sign up to our mailing list (if you haven't already), place your guess, and then wait to see if you're the lucky winner! Alas, the winner won't receive all the candy (as it could be tricky to post) but you will receive a Rabbit & the Duck gift voucher to the value of $30.

PS. I'll try really hard not to eat any jellybeans out of the jar over the weekend, I promise.

3 comments:

  1. Cookies. Did you say cookies baked? I'll see you there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe yes I baked a significant amount of cookies so please stop me from eating them all myself : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh such a cute idea! :)
    Thanks so much for the lift! Was so great to see you - I'll definitely have to bring you some pyrex ;)
    I also baked cookies! Yum
    see you tomorrow x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - we read each and every one and will try our best to respond back.

All comments are moderated by the author, please be patient for your comment to appear and please only submit your comment once.

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger