7 things

March 11, 2011

I was tagged this week by the lovely Yaga from The Shiny Bubble, who awarded Rabbit & the Duck a Stylish Blogger Award. Thanks Yaga!

The rules are to share 7 things about me that you might not know, so here goes:

1. I have a collection of Peanuts comic books. I have a soft spot for Lucy in particular, and even have a tattoo of her on my back : )

2. I was born in Queensland and lived there until just after I finished university. I then lived in Adelaide for a few years before making the move to Melbourne.

3. I graduated university with a degree in town planning! I then realised that working in an office wasn't for me. Oops.

4. My vintage apron collection is getting out of hand. At last count I have 30+ aprons in my apartment.


5. I used to work at IKEA. As a result, I have an apartment full of IKEA furniture and sometimes feel like I'm living in an IKEA catalogue.

6. My favourite flower is a sunflower. They always make me smile.


7. I don't own a TV. Besides the fact I can't fit one into my apartment (the TV cabinet is now overflowing with sewing notions), I've actually discovered that I don't miss it. I'm now thinking of getting rid of the microwave and using that space for my expanding vintage Pyrex collection...

Now, I'm meant to tag 7 more people, but instead, I'd really love to find out some interesting things about all of you : ) So please leave a comment and tell us something funny, or weird, or whatever you like, about you : )

Happy weekend x

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing.....I love learning things like this about people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Lucy! She was the first direct, blunt, forthright fictional character I remember coming across, and that had a great deal of appeal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh that was so cool, thank you very much! I can really relate to your stats about tv, i haven't had one since i moved out. lucy is really cool, but i think if id get a peanuts tattoo it would be woodstock!!
    have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woodstock is my real middle name! When young gated it so much I liquid papered it from my birth cert!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah that was fun learning a bit more about the Shan! On the Charlie Brown theme... Snoopy was always my favourite, especially when he danced.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - we read each and every one and will try our best to respond back.

All comments are moderated by the author, please be patient for your comment to appear and please only submit your comment once.

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger