I was tagged this week by the lovely Yaga from The Shiny Bubble, who awarded Rabbit & the Duck a Stylish Blogger Award. Thanks Yaga!
The rules are to share 7 things about me that you might not know, so here goes:
1. I have a collection of Peanuts comic books. I have a soft spot for Lucy in particular, and even have a tattoo of her on my back : )
2. I was born in Queensland and lived there until just after I finished university. I then lived in Adelaide for a few years before making the move to Melbourne.
3. I graduated university with a degree in town planning! I then realised that working in an office wasn't for me. Oops.
4. My vintage apron collection is getting out of hand. At last count I have 30+ aprons in my apartment.
5. I used to work at IKEA. As a result, I have an apartment full of IKEA furniture and sometimes feel like I'm living in an IKEA catalogue.
6. My favourite flower is a sunflower. They always make me smile.
7. I don't own a TV. Besides the fact I can't fit one into my apartment (the TV cabinet is now overflowing with sewing notions), I've actually discovered that I don't miss it. I'm now thinking of getting rid of the microwave and using that space for my expanding vintage Pyrex collection...
Now, I'm meant to tag 7 more people, but instead, I'd really love to find out some interesting things about all of you : ) So please leave a comment and tell us something funny, or weird, or whatever you like, about you : )
Happy weekend x