Getting Ready for Finders Keepers, Part 2

March 22, 2011

Yesterday I pulled out my stash of vintage fabrics to put together this limited edition range of Snap to it! wallets. I love how they turned out! My favourite is definitely the spotty teapots, though the fruit basket comes a close second. They are all lined with either vintage or thrifted fabrics - you can view the range over at our Facebook page. And a big thank you to Penny for suggesting this idea in the first place!


I couldn't let the scraps of fabric from the wallets go to waste, so I made a big pile of buttons.... (this is just a small selection, I pressed maybe 100 buttons by hand the other night!)....
Both the wallets and the buttons will be coming along to Finders Keepers this weekend, and will form part of a special vintage inspired section within our stall. I'll be bringing along a few of my favourite things from The Dotty Apron, such as my collection of knitting needles, some vintage fabrics, and of course a big pile of aprons. There are lots of pretty ones to choose from - I was lucky enough this week to unearth a stash of them tucked away almost out of sight in my local op shop. No vintage apron will escape me....


I'm still rummaging around trying to decide what other vintage treats to bring with me, so make sure you pop in over the weekend to see what I've found : )

5 comments:

  1. Super gorgeous wallets..such a lovely finish to them. I love your choice of fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those wallets are so lovely! Can't wait to see all your goodies at Finders Keepers - hoping I have a few spare seconds to pop by and say hi! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will you be listing these gorgeous new wallets on Etsy at all, or are they only for Finders Keepers? They're just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Natalie,
    If there's any left after the weekend I will most likely pop a few online. If there's one that you like just let me know and I can set up a custom listing for you : ) I've only made a handful of each design - very limited run!
    Cheers, Shannon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - we read each and every one and will try our best to respond back.

All comments are moderated by the author, please be patient for your comment to appear and please only submit your comment once.

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger