questions & answers

March 28, 2011


Q: How many lollies are in the jar?
A: 310, plus 1 empty wrapper (I swear I know nothing about that).

Q: Who guessed the closest amount?
A: Amy Lee, who guessed that there were 315 lollies in the jar (Amy please check your email!).

Q: How do you put the jar back together once you've pulled it apart to get all the lollies out?
A: I'm still working on it....

Q: What am I going to do with 310 lollies????
A: There is no chance I am eating them, I ate way too many cookies on the weekend and am still coming down from the sugar rush.

2 comments:

  1. ohoo, that looks like so much fun! QUITE glad i don't get to eat any of them though, i can never stop once I've had one of those little bastards...oO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so obsessed with the aprons that i didn't even notice the lollies..how remiss. They like great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - we read each and every one and will try our best to respond back.

All comments are moderated by the author, please be patient for your comment to appear and please only submit your comment once.

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger