no talk of hibernation

May 12, 2011

It may be cold, dark and rainy in Melbourne but that does not mean the Rabbit & the Duck are going into hibernation. Quite the opposite really, we have some big events planned for the coming months and plenty of things to keep us busy : )

Our next event is just over 2 weeks away so put Sunday May 29 in your diary if you love local designer talent. Markit Design Market is coming to Federation Square that day with over 60 stalls showcasing the best of illustrative and decorative design. I'm excited that my stall will be opposite Penny from Pocket Carnival, I've been hearing about her new stand display and can't wait to see it on the day!

{Image courtesy of Markit}

We're also very excited to announce that we will be coming to Brisbane for the first time! You'll find us at The Finders Keepers event on the first weekend of July.

Phew. I think I need a cup of tea while I start writing my to do lists!

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment - we read each and every one and will try our best to respond back.

All comments are moderated by the author, please be patient for your comment to appear and please only submit your comment once.

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger