living in a material world

June 2, 2011

Where does time go? It seems that I blink and another day is over!

I'm a bit late getting to the post with this, but I wanted to share it anyway. Last weekend Rabbit & the Duck were featured in the Herald Sun Home magazine. I was so excited to see the article and the amazing photographs (taken by a friend of mine) all come together. I think this is my favourite shot (mainly because I am out of focus hehe).

There has been such a great response to the article - thank you so much to everyone who sent messages, left comments on Facebook, or stopped to say hello at Markit last Sunday. Your support has helped to get Rabbit & the Duck to where it is today.

You can read the article here.

2 comments:

  1. What a great article Shannon! Congratulations
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great article and pic Shannon! Hope to see you at the next North Melbourne Market.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - we read each and every one and will try our best to respond back.

All comments are moderated by the author, please be patient for your comment to appear and please only submit your comment once.

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger