finders keepers

July 4, 2011

What a wonderful weekend we had at the Brisbane Finders Keepers market! Lots of sunshine, yummy treats to eat, a beautiful old character filled venue, and so many lovely stalls to see.


Our stall was in Studio 3, next door to Crayon Chick and opposite Mookah. It was fun having a group of Melbourne folk nearby for those quiet lulls in between the crazy crowds.


Part of me wished I could just sit on a banana lounger in the sun all afternoon...


A lovely display by Mookah.

The only thing I would do differently next time is to make sure my hire car has a navigation system of some kind, or even an old fashioned street directory. I lost count of the number of times I had to make emergency phone calls for directions! I thought I had a pretty good sense of direction, and I did grow up in Brisbane, but all those one way streets and crazy freeways got the better of me!

Oh, and I'll also make sure I pack all the cables for my EFTPOS machine, thank you Lauren for letting me use your charger on Sunday!

I have a few more days in the sun before I head back to Melbourne on the weekend. I am taking full advantage of this opportunity to wear t-shirts and eat ice cream while sitting in the sun. Bliss!

4 comments:

  1. I want sunshine and icecream! It's gonna be 12 degrees here tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How on earth are we going to leave this sunshine and warmth? I know I'll be making the most of the next 6 days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too! 12 degrees in Melbourne today.... crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also have to comment on the weather! It looks perfect!

    All of these posts about Finders Keepers make me wish they would come to Adelaide :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - we read each and every one and will try our best to respond back.

All comments are moderated by the author, please be patient for your comment to appear and please only submit your comment once.

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger