sunshine & other lovely things

July 4, 2011

One of the things I enjoy most about Brisbane is waking up to a sunny Winter day - somehow you don't notice the cold so much when the sun is shining. Not that Brisbane is exactly cold right now, especially compared to Melbourne : )


This was the view this morning while I sipped my cup of tea from the sunroom in the lovely home of stationery designer Alarna Zinn, who was kind enough to have me to stay for the few days that I was in Brisbane for the Finders Keepers market.


Alarna's home is filled with vintage treasures and cute homely touches. It is the sort of home you immediately feel comfortable in. With bay views out the front and mountain views out the back, I found it very hard to leave!


How cute is this display in Alarna's kitchen? I love the minty green walls : )

I am now more determined than ever to move to a big old house by the beach, I think the rabbit & the duck would be very happy in such a place : )

x

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment - we read each and every one and will try our best to respond back.

All comments are moderated by the author, please be patient for your comment to appear and please only submit your comment once.

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger