i heart: lavender

September 7, 2011

{source}

Last week I wrote about raspberries. The week before it was pumpkins. This time around I've chosen lavender. You'd be forgiven for thinking that this is a food / gardening / cooking blog : )

Since moving to the new house and studio, the past few weeks have been a blur of catching up on orders, settling in to new routines, and getting familiar with a new workspace. I'm the sort of person who loves to make an impulsive change in my life, but on the other hand I love the familiarity of my comfort zone. Contradictory, yes. And the cause of much stress also.

To manage my stress I have a long list of activities to choose from. Yoga. Hot baths. Meditation. Eating chocolate.... and now, lavender tea. Recently I made the switch from caffeinated to herbal teas, and I'm loving it. There are so many amazing teas to choose from!

This week I found some lovely organic lavender tea at the local organic grocery store, which I've been mixing with some camomile for the perfect before bed cup of tea. Not only is the tea good for you but it looks and smells amazing too, just like being outside in the garden on a warm spring afternoon : )

Sweet dreams x

1 comment:

  1. Sounds great. Must look out for some lavender tea myself.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - we read each and every one and will try our best to respond back.

All comments are moderated by the author, please be patient for your comment to appear and please only submit your comment once.

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger