monday inspiration: pretty coasters

January 16, 2012

Ah, Monday always comes too fast! I spent the weekend clearing out my old stuff from the house, and um, bringing in some new stuff. Not a lot of new stuff, mainly a rug for the living room and also a cute little wooden dining table so guests don't have to eat on the sofa or in my studio surrounded by sewing mess.

The new dining table is painted white, and I got to thinking that it might need some coasters to brighten it up. It's hard to choose but these are definitely on my short list:




From top to bottom:


All these cute things are not exactly helping with my downsizing philosophy! At least they are handmade, right?

2 comments:

  1. I think I need more coasters in my life. God knows, I always forget to bring them out anyway... x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think these ones are cute enough to leave out all the time : )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - we read each and every one and will try our best to respond back.

All comments are moderated by the author, please be patient for your comment to appear and please only submit your comment once.

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger