an adelaide adventure

March 22, 2012


The rabbit & the duck are heading to Adelaide! We're on the road at this very minute actually...I sneakily wrote this post last night, I'm probably somewhere in the middle of nowhere right now : )

It's our first event in Adelaide and I'm really looking forward to meeting lots of lovely new people and checking out some of the local design talent. I hope I sell a few things too, to make space for all the things I'm likely to purchase while I'm over there...

Bowerbird Bazaar, 23-25 March
Friday 4 - 9pm
Saturday 9 - 5pm
Sunday 9 - 5 pm

The Stirling Angas Pavilion, Wayville Showgrounds
Goodwood Rd
Wayville, Adelaide
(entrance off Rose Terrace)

2 comments:

  1. GOOD LUCK! And safe driving! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I am in Horsham, so you may of already passed through, travel safely and all the best for the markets :)
    Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - we read each and every one and will try our best to respond back.

All comments are moderated by the author, please be patient for your comment to appear and please only submit your comment once.

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger