studio snapshot on a sunny day

March 12, 2012

It's a lovely sunny day in Melbourne and I'm happily working away in the studio. Well, mostly happily, I'm having a bit of Monday-itis and knowing it's a public holiday is not helping matters. But anyhow, onwards and upwards - I feel lucky that I am working in the sunshine, with the blinds open, a view of the garden, and the ability to take frequent tea breaks (with my favourite red & white polka dot mug, as you can see in the below picture).

Today I am working on zip purses and pencil cases.

There is always lots of ironing to be done. So much so that I have ironed a hole in my ironing board cover which is growing larger every day, despite trying to iron on different parts I always seem to iron in the same spot. Perhaps it's time to buy a new one?

How many rabbits can you spy in this image?

Have a lovely week!

8 comments:

  1. 4? i imagine there are some sneaky ones i haven't spotted. :) what a beautiful studio!! it looks very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic studio. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahem.....why don;t you make yourself a new ironing board cover? Being the sewer extraordinare that you are!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the peek into your sunny studio. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh yes you should make a polka dot sewing board cover! Or you could just buy one... :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Liz Timpano (ohsewcute)March 13, 2012 at 1:56 PM

    ...ooohhhh I loooooove it, what a great working space you have! I think I have the post long weekend blues as I wish I was sewing in the a sunny room right nowwwwwwww too!!
    Liz T :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you everyone for the studio love : )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - we read each and every one and will try our best to respond back.

All comments are moderated by the author, please be patient for your comment to appear and please only submit your comment once.

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger