cake it to the limit

April 20, 2012

We've spoken previously about my love of the Australian Women's Weekly Birthday Cake Book.
So you will understand my excitement when I discovered that my friend Felicity has taken on the challenge of baking every single cake from the book. One cake per week. A project that will take about 2 years to complete. Felicity is already a few weeks into the challenge and I'm impressed by the results - this is one serious baker, my friends.

Felicity's typewriter cake.

You can follow the cake baking progress on her blog Cake It To The Limit. It's perfect reading when paired with a cup of tea. And a piece of cake.

1 comment:

  1. Spectacular ! ... that's a brilliant Leaving Party cake .

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - we read each and every one and will try our best to respond back.

All comments are moderated by the author, please be patient for your comment to appear and please only submit your comment once.

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger