finders keepers

April 22, 2012

We had such a lovely time at the Finders Keepers market, thank you to everyone who stopped by our stall to say hello, buy us cupcakes, purchase our products, or chat about random things. I forgot to bring my camera with me but the lovely Gemma from Jac Whippet was kind enough to send us these beautiful photographs she took of our stall. Thanks Gemma! 






All images courtesy of Gemma @ Jac Whippet.

Our next market event is coming up in May - you'll find us at Markit@FedSquare on Sunday May 27.

Happy Sunday x

3 comments:

  1. Hi Shannon,

    Thank you for the kind words, I loved the setup of your stall and I hope you did well both days. Look forward to the next one!

    G x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your work and my pouch!!!

    It's Jill here - the lass who asked you to make her a pouch/purse as the other sizes you had were either a little too big or a little too small.
    Well, it arrived yesterday and is PERFECT! I love that you even had the tree and the bike where I asked for it in the fabric, AND that you included a recipe for Anzac biscuits! Could there have been a better treat to come home to? Pretty much no is the answer.

    Thank you so much Shannon. I will continue to rave about you to all who will listen!

    Cheers,
    Jill.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw thanks Jill, you've made my day! I'm so glad you love your new pouch : )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - we read each and every one and will try our best to respond back.

All comments are moderated by the author, please be patient for your comment to appear and please only submit your comment once.

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger