sunny day snapshots part 2

April 2, 2012



Another sunny day in Melbourne, I'm loving the beautiful warm days paired with cooler mornings and nights.

Today I thought I would share a couple of pictures from the rest of my home. The neat parts at least : ) The cabinet in the living room was a roadside find, can you believe someone was throwing it out? The armchair was another hard rubbish pickup, but I'm still not convinced I'm ok with the whole only-one-armrest design. There is a matching one just out of shot that has an armrest on the other side so you can put them together, but on their own I think they just look a bit.... weird. What do you think?

The second shot is from my bedroom (hm, obvious?). The little vintage Snoopy's were a gift from a friend many years ago. I'm also looking forward to using my hot water bottle when Winter comes. But I'm happy to wait a bit longer for that..... fingers crossed for a few more warm Autumn days before then.

x

3 comments:

  1. ... I looove it! I'm a side of the road girl myself, so I always love seeing other people's interior, who do the same thing! I actually really like the one armrest thingo, it's dfferent, quirky and makes conversation ... keep it I say!!!!
    Liz T :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sunny day snapshot looks just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe the cabinet or the chair were roadside finds - awesome! Yes, here's to a few more nice autumn days left in the season... xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - we read each and every one and will try our best to respond back.

All comments are moderated by the author, please be patient for your comment to appear and please only submit your comment once.

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger