what really goes on in the rabbit & the duck studio

June 20, 2012


As much as I would love to say that I wear a pretty frock and always have my hair and makeup perfect while sewing, the reality is that I'm usually in tracksuit pants and ugg boots with my hair tied up in a messy ponytail. 

Today's sewing soundtrack was from the 1980's. While searching for a video to include with this post, I found this great clip of a classic 80's hit by The Communards, which has been used as the soundtrack to some wonderful dance routines featuring Gene Kelly. A delight to watch! 



2 comments:

  1. I find a glamorous outfit is not required for sewing, but a good soundtrack is essential! I often listen to bad (good) '80s dance music while I sew. Love the insight into your world and love your big studio table - I have table envy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. excellent. I am not alone in the tracky-pants ponytail work club. phew.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - we read each and every one and will try our best to respond back.

All comments are moderated by the author, please be patient for your comment to appear and please only submit your comment once.

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger