simple living: what gets you up in the morning?

July 20, 2012




Oh dear, it's been awhile since I've posted something for Simple Living Friday, what can I say, I've been making my life more complicated than it needs to be lately hehe.

Today I just wanted to share this little video, it gave me a giggle as I remember doing most of those things when I worked my 9-5 office job. I may not be a farmer, but I love that I get to spend my days doing something I love. And that I can step outside to my garden whenever I like : )

Today I'm in Adelaide and in a few hours I'll head off to set up my stand for Bowerbird Bazaar. I managed to be super efficient in packing the car this time around, so managed to fit in my 2 big baskets of sale stock and fabric remnant packs - hooray! Bowerbird Bazaar kicks off at 4pm today and then runs from 9-5 both Saturday and Sunday at the Stirling Angas Pavilion, Adelaide Showgrounds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment - we read each and every one and will try our best to respond back.

All comments are moderated by the author, please be patient for your comment to appear and please only submit your comment once.

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger