hello fitzroy

September 16, 2012


We've moved! Again! We've been in our new space in Fitzroy for just over a week now and it's so lovely to be here. This morning I was woken by the sound of hot air balloons floating overhead, a sight I've missed since moving out of the inner city a few years back. The Rabbit & the Duck have a nice big studio on the first floor of a 2 storey Victorian terrace, with north facing windows and sunny yellow walls. This is the view from our new work space.... 


I also love all the colourful features of the house, like this leadlight door leading to the roof terrace...


And this is the view from the roof terrace to my bedroom, it's quite a cosy spot to be.


Happy Sunday x

5 comments:

  1. Hello, I wondered why you'd been quiet - you've been busy moving! what a cute house - looks like a lovely neighbourhood full of history.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your new place! Mel from Providence Meadows ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet little terrace home, you lucky duck (and rabbit) you! Did I hear correctly - you are moving north soon..? Goodness yes, if it's true, we'll definitely have to meet up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes it's true, I'll be up north by the end of the year : ) I'll be settling around Murwillumbah in northern NSW, hopefully somewhere cute where I can have visitors to stay : )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - we read each and every one and will try our best to respond back.

All comments are moderated by the author, please be patient for your comment to appear and please only submit your comment once.

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger