a little bit of....

October 31, 2012






Things are getting a bit hectic in the studio of late. There are lists being written, and for every item ticked off the list it seems another two are added. In about 7 weeks time I plan to be on the road heading to my new home in northern NSW. I think it hit me yesterday that yes, I am leaving Melbourne, and yes, there is a lot to do!

In the lead up to the move, I will be running down my fabric supplies and stock levels. Things will start to look a little different at Rabbit & the Duck next year, I have many ideas to take Rabbit & the Duck in a new direction, with new products and a new look. In the meantime, I have stocked up the online store with all the products still available. If you have had your eye on something now is the time to commit - once our current range of products has sold out they won't be replaced.

We also have lots of markets coming up, including a couple of events where we will be clearing out some of our fabric, vintage bits and pieces, and other random things. The first of these is The Fitzroy Market, on Saturday November 17. And on Sunday November 18, you'll find us at Suitcase Rummage in Thornbury.


I was just about to write 'Happy Tuesday' but then I realised it is Wednesday, where oh where are the days going?

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your move & all the big changes taking place.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - we read each and every one and will try our best to respond back.

All comments are moderated by the author, please be patient for your comment to appear and please only submit your comment once.

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger